Sunday, July 19, 2009

Domino Pendants - Alcohol Inks - Diva




I used Tim Holtz Alcohol Inks as my background and then used a stamped with Die Cut Diva stamp using StazOn black ink. I put a cute little rhinestone star on her forehead and used a Bali Silver Heart Charm for more pizazz. I really like this stamp. The Lost Coast Designs has great Diva stamps. I love them all but they won't fit on a domino. So I masked off the bottom of the stamp from her skirt down and stamped the domino. I then masked off the top from the skirt up and stamped the domino. Ha! She looks a little squatty. Is squatty a word? The close up shows more of her skirt bottom. It really looks like it could be just the background.





Linda Moore is my inspiration for all of my Domino Art. She teaches Domino Art here at Stamping Details in Poway, CA.